Awesome Gamers Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Awesome Gamers Group

These forums are for any game(s) run by C Thomas Hand including L5R, 7th Sea, D&D, so on and so forth.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Way of the Daimyo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDiddler
Admin
TheDiddler

Way of the Daimyo Empty
PostSubject: Way of the Daimyo   Way of the Daimyo EmptyWed Jan 27, 2016 2:10 am

Area for discussion on what "Way of the Daimyo" type stuff each character might take.

In general, anything you seek your character to do on a Macro-Level could go here. An example might be (Usagi) Shinjo Kinotu's quest to create a dojo of cartographers or Kuni Akira's takeover as governor in the Toshisoto.

Detail things you might want to do or what you are spending points on. We can discuss and maybe even work out a cool scene or scenes from the detail to carry us between Act II and III.

Personally, I would love to see some kind of complicated political angle where you guys try to get some agenda pushed or turn some enemy into an ally or something along those lines. We could use the Ambassador Court Battle rules, perhaps even the Warlord military rules.

Spitballing ideas.

Do the same.
Back to top Go down
https://awesomegamersgroup.forumotion.com
Ghesh
Nikutai
Nikutai

Way of the Daimyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Way of the Daimyo   Way of the Daimyo EmptySat Jan 30, 2016 9:00 pm

I will be investing mostly in the Master Sensei route, but I will devote some energy and points towards rebuilding the Mondai Kestu stronghold that was destroyed in the war. I will spend some duty points on warlord stuff to strengthen the stronghold. I will relocate the dojo to a spot in the Chisei district and start up the Imperial Cartographers.
Back to top Go down

Way of the Daimyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Awesome Gamers Group :: Legend of the Five Rings :: The Father's Home (Otosan Uchi Throwback Game)-
Jump to: